Solved

Sales price list record being updated in multiple sites.

• 17 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Everyone.

This scenario can be tested in App10 test LKP.

The below price list is owned by Company 10 (Site “1” and “2” are created in company 10 as well).
and the sales price is 32.00.

And the Valid for site is “1”

Customer uses “Send sales price list” (RMB feature) and add below details then press “ok”

Then go to “Incoming Purchase Price Catalog” window and RMB> Approve the relevant record.

Go to Supplier for purchase part and open the below records.

Supplier - PL950
Part No - ANGO008;PTA-PART4

You can see the updated price list in both site 1 and 2 for both parts

I set Valid for site as “1” but the price list details have been reflected in site “2” as well. 

The question is, when there is a supplier for purchase part record for multiple sites and  the price is updated from the price list, should this price be updated in all the sites (if the company is the same)

If it is the functionality, is it possible to restrict this for a specific site?

icon

Best answer by Indika Alwis 19 July 2021, 07:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Tharaka

Since we maintain a price list company-specific, therefore, when you do send a price list then the Supplier purchase part\price tab gets updated on all the sites (if the company is the same).

In answer to your second question, I don’t see any workaround. But, if you are sending a price list to the customer [Receiver(s)] then RnD can check if is there any possibility to filter it for a specific site that the receiver is internally connected to. I think you better report a task to the RnD.

Best Regards,

Indika

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Tharaka Senevirathne @Indika Alwis , I am just using this as a learning point and trying to map into the realtime business flow. Are you referring to an Intersite flow here? If not, can you kindly help me understand the business side of it. Excuse me, I am not a proficient user in IFS :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Tharaka,

We were involved with similar request with cases G2212736 and G2212717 and it was focused on Background job - ‘Update Customer Agreement from Base prices’. The impact was the same. 

On solution 287600, RnD planned below;

“In both the Update Sales Price List from Base Prices and Update Customer Agreement from Base Prices dialogs, the Base Price Site label and field will be replaced with a group box. This group box will contain 3 check boxes viz., All Sites (i.e. all sites belonging to user connected companies), User Allowed Sites and Custom (Here one more sites maybe specified manually). The check box All Sites will be selected by default. The onus is on the user to select the appropriate check box (User Allowed Sites).”

but this was not introduced since later it was developed as a Customization. 

Thank you. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Enzo,

In the real business scenario we need sales prices for invoice purposes which are used when we set up an inter-site flow for a different company set up, I mean Demand site connect with company A and supply site connect with company B. Then Demand site engaged with internal customer and supply site engaged with internal supplier, so we create a price list in the supply site, and it sends to the demand site internal customer.

But for the above issue is an inter-site PRICAT message handle via the same company connected with two different sites. In this scenario, I don’t see any invoice purpose but the application has the flexibility to get sales prices from the supply site.

@Tharaka Senevirathne maybe you can add a real business scenario of why they want to get sales prices for the same company inter-site scenario.

Best Regards,

Indika