Solved

Remote Warehouse Address on PO

• 19 November 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have created a remote warehouse and on my remote warehouse I’ve setup the address to be that of one of my supplier’s address ID.  I created my supplier assortment with parts and refill parameters.  I run the refill parts and I get my expected Purchase Requisition.  I convert that to a PO and I see the Internal Destination ID and my Register Arrival has the default location of my Remote Warehouse, but on my PO I don’t have the delivery address of my remote warehouse.  Am I missing something here?  What’s the point of setting the address on the remote warehouse and it cannot automatically show on my delivery address for my replenishment order?

icon

Best answer by HoiAnushB 21 November 2019, 16:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

If you RMB on the PO Part Order Line > Order Line Details > Order Line Address, you can see that the remote warehouse address is correctly fetched there.

Also, you can find ‘Default Info’ check box in the in the Part Order Line, which explains the usage of delivery address and the delivery information of the line and the header.

In 2004-1, application has introduced PO Line Address, which implied that we could support having multiple addresses in the same PO. With the implementation of address on PO line level as well as support for centralized purchasing, the address on the PO header has become less important. The PO header address will always reflect the own site´s address. This you can find described already in the earlier solution 132618 for 2004-1.

So when the new development was done for Apps 9 to handle PO address, this was not done any differently. Hope this helps.

/Anushka

Badge +1

Is it possible to set up the remote delivery address as defalut delivery address on fx. the supplier for purchase part?

Badge +1

And is it possible to set up the destination warehouse ID somewhere (fx. on supplier for purchase part), so that it is automatically transferred to the PO?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Is it possible to set up the remote delivery address as defalut delivery address on fx. the supplier for purchase part?

I don't believe so

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

And is it possible to set up the destination warehouse ID somewhere (fx. on supplier for purchase part), so that it is automatically transferred to the PO?

why not make a remote whse assortment and replenish that? That way it will drive that remote whee on the po