Solved

Product Structure Menu options => 'Plan', 'Build', 'Retire', 'Cancel' and 'Review'

• 19 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I have two users with the same EU_ROLES or access;  everything looks similar. However, one of them has access to see in the menu the option for Plan, Build, Retire, Cancel and Review and the the other user does not have the access to see them. What am I missing? We are using IFS9

icon

Best answer by Thushitha Chandrasiri 19 July 2021, 13:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@ZTC ZTC JGOTA  you can go to “Create user” window and query for the 2 users to compare the user settings of the 2 users.

/Sangeetha Jayamaha

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@Sangeetha Jayamaha 

I already compared both users, and they have the same user settings. However, one cannot see the menu for Plan, Build, Retire, Cancel, and Review, such as I described at the beginning of my question above. What am I missing?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

If the permission sets are exact same for the both users, you can try below with the user who is having the problem.

Identify the permission set related (which give access) to the product structure » Plan/Build/Retire.

Ask the user to log off.

Then, revoke it from the user and save.

Again grant that permission set, and save

Refresh the security cache.

Ask the user to re-login and try.

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@ThushAsanka 

I followed your steps and I still have the same issue.

• User with the issue, you can see the screenshot for more details.

• User with not issue, you can see the screenshot for more details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @ZTC ZTC JGOTA ,

This is not a permission issue. This is a configuration in the user’s profile. User has configured the profile such that the disabled RMB menu options are hidden. User can resolve this by clearing the “Hide Disabled Context Menu Items” check box in the Options dialog box >» Assistance tab.

Thanks,

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@ThushAsanka 

Thanks so much! You are right.