Question

part number purchase error

• 29 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Dears 

i am trying to post manual invoiuce for supplier, i tried to link the PO and i had error message “wrong requirement for account 601017 please check code part demands”

Please support 

Best Regards 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

There is a bug which has been released for similar kind of a issue.

Bug ID: 81129 (APP75 SP4).

Please create a support case and get the assistance.

Hope this will help you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

There are 2 scenarios that this issue can occur. Please check below examples and see which cases your issue. However above bug will solve the issue if you get the error as per one of below mentioned test plans.

Basic data settings

1. Enterprise / Company /Company
  2. In Invoice tab /Supplier Invoice workflow sub tab check the parameter “Validations at Posting Entry”
  3. Then go to Accounting Rules /Code String /Account
  4. Query Account 6212 and Code Part Demands tab set Mandatory for “Cost Cent” and “Code Cx”.

Test Plan

Scenario 1 Existing line – Erroneous error handling

1. Then create Supplier invoice and go to web application search created invoice in Portlet “Authorize Invoice Postings”
2. Then “View Invoice Details” then in Postings “Edit”
3. Select Account - Ex. 6212
4. Cost center - Ex. 80000
5. Then “Save Postings and Return”
6. Error message appear “Wrong Requirements for account 6212 please check code part demands”
7. When pressing “Back” button the previously entered information (Account, Cost cent) has been replaced with the original value/-s and the user has to enter this again.

Scenario 2: A newly created line – Correct error handling

1. In Portlet “Authorize Invoice Postings” select invoice. Then “View Invoice Details” then in Postings “Edit” and press “Save postings and New”
2. Select Account - Ex. 6212
3. Cost cent - Ex. 80000
4. Then “Save Postings and Return”
5. Now the error message is shown as a message box
6. When pressing OK the values entered is still on the form

Correction requirement:

For the scenario 1 the error message should be presented in a message box instead of showing it separately in a new form