Solved

Inter Company Setup

• 14 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi there,

I’m trying to get inter site trading working where the sites that trade are in 2  different companies. I can raise and send a Purchase Order from the demand site to the Internal Supplier, this successfully creates a message in the Connectivity Outbox, however, it does not generate an Incoming Customer Order on the receiving site and there is no Connectivity Inbox message generated.

I’ve got inter site trading working successfully where the sites are within the same company but not across multiple companies

Any ideas?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Tomas Ruderfelt 15 September 2020, 12:36

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi Hayley,

what is the status of the message in connectivity outbox?

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. The status of the connectivity outbox messages are Released

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Sounds like they are not getting processed then.

Please check you have these set “ON” etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

And check whether any message queues are stopped (checkbox here)

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Also, which Receiver/Address do you use on the supplier/customer message setup?

The Message Receiver in connectivity must have a site connected to it to get the Outbox message processed and moved to the Inbox message queue.

IFS Connect is not used in the internal order flow, unless you want to run e-invoice messages internally.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Forgot to mention one thing about the Site ID. It is not the same thing as the Site in IFS. You only need one Site ID, even if you have multiple Sites inside the application. I usually create one called INT, for internal, which is used on all internal Suppliers/Customers.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi guys,

Thanks for your replies. Setup Connectivity for both Outbox and Inbox is set to ON. None of the Message Queues are at ‘Stopped’ from what I can see

On the Internal Customer / Supplier records I am using a Receiver address called ‘INTER’ which I setup as below and just connected to the Default Connectivity Site 100

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

When you change the two system parameters to “ON two “Database Processes” are created and enabled which does the processing.

If you go to the window “Databsae Processes”, do you have two lines with Action “Connectivity_SYS.Process_Inbox__” and one with “Connectivity_SYS.Process_Outbox__”? If so, are they Enabled.

If you do not have them. Set the two system parameters to OFF and save and then back to ON again.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you guys! I now have this working