How to put parts(inventory) into Handling Unit

• 8 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Employee)
  • 50 replies

Hi, 

In IFS Aurena or IEE , by which menu I can attache parts into Handling Unit?

eg: in there are 10 parts-A  in stock, I would like to put 5 in Box-1 and other 5 in Box-5.

※in WaDaco, I know we have “ATTACH_PART_TO_HANDLING_UNIT” procss ,

but in Aurena or IEE , I Cannot find similiar menu.

icon

Best answer by Susith Setunga 8 April 2021, 09:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi, You can try “Parts per Handling Unit” window (in part master data→ master part) to put parts into a handling unit.

1. Open the window and search for a handling unit type.
  2. In the lower section of the window, enter the maximum quantity per part and unit of measure that can be stored in the selected handling unit type.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi,

Go to Inventory Part in stock in window.

RMB on the part line and select ‘Attach to Handling unit..’

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can attach existing parts in stock to handling units by below steps

in Aurena;

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Shou ,
In IEE client there several options that you can use to attach an inventory parts to the handling unit. You can do it through below windows.

1. Inventory part in stock
By RMB on the inventory part and ‘attached to handling unit’ menu option you can attach a inventory part which is in the stock to a handling unit. 

2. Through the Shipment Window
It is possible to create a handling unit structure in the Shipment window / HU tab and attach parts to each handling unit as per your requirement.

Define HU structure :

And through the Unattached shipment lines TAB , add required number of parts in the shipment line to the handling unit using the RMB option.

3. These are main two ways and further application provides the facility to ‘Pack parts according to the handling unit capacity’ in the Shipment window as a RMB option in the header. However, in order to do this, there are few more settings which need to be done in the application.

Thank you,
Lumini. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Yet another option is to use the the Handling Unit window when attaching inventory parts to a handling unit. Then you search for the Handling Unit you intend to attach your parts to and then select the parts and click Attach to Handling Unit:

Best Regards

Fredrik