Question

External Service Order from CRO - Requisition not Order

• 22 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear community,

I’d like to be able to create a purchase requisition for external services  from a Component Repair Order however the system appears to default to create an order. Is it possible to configure the system to change this behaviour? Reason being is i want to enable authorisation on the order which i cannot if it goes to a released PO from the CRO. 

David.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Dear community,

I’d like to be able to create a purchase requisition for external services  from a Component Repair Order however the system appears to default to create an order. Is it possible to configure the system to change this behaviour? Reason being is i want to enable authorisation on the order which i cannot if it goes to a released PO from the CRO. 

David.

I don’t think you can. The PO will not be released if you have authorisation rules setup for the PO though, as it will require auth before release.
Depending on which UPD you are on, there was a fix done on Upd8 through bug 151642 to ensure the ESO goes through authorisation before being released.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @anmise , thanks for the note. This Bug 151642 and Up8, are you referring to Apps10 Upd8 or Apps9 Upd8?. Any help will be great, I have the scenario where the ESO is being released and not hitting authorisation rules. 

Thanks.

David.

Userlevel 7

Hi @anmise , thanks for the note. This Bug 151642 and Up8, are you referring to Apps10 Upd8 or Apps9 Upd8?. Any help will be great, I have the scenario where the ESO is being released and not hitting authorisation rules. 

Thanks.

David.

Apps 10 Upd8.