Solved

Deleting/Cleansing old collaborative forecasts

• 23 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi folks,

I’m running into a weird situation where old collaborative forecasts from the Demand Client can’t be deleted. I’ve tried to delete trolleys, unpublish to specifics folks in IEE, nothing seems to work.  Moreover, I can’t seem to find documentation on how it’s supposed to work - for whatever reason, I recall that running “create forecasts” on the Demand Server should cleanse old collaborative forecasts….but that doesn’t seem to be what’s happening.  Am I off base in my memory? Is there a way to force a refresh/deletion of collaborative forecasts?

icon

Best answer by ghdp 17 August 2020, 23:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

A solution for the board:

At one point, create forecasts did indeed erase the collaborative forecast.  However, that’s no longer the case. Collab forecasts stick around and have to be cleansed from the table manually.

If you are seeking to cleanse it, contact IFS support or, at your own risk:

“The field COLLABORATE_FORECAST must be altered to the wanted starting value. Equal to the adjusted forecast or to 0 for example, system forecast is not possible since the values are not in the database

Deleting the contents will not work I believe.
Looks like a data repair to find the collaborations and set them = 0 for example.  Don’t delete the records in the table - simply update them.