Solved

Cannot update Sales Price on Invoice Preview

• 30 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I have attached document including prints screens.  Why can’t I update the Sale Price on the Invoice Preview?

Work Order 363

Task # 1820

Added 2 material req lines which have costs associated.  There is qty on hand for both of these items.

• Part 306454 - Link NQ  10 EA
  • Part 306243 - Rod HRQ  10 EA

Created a Purchase req 13246

Part line – 0-2431-00280 Hose 25 EA – No Price & I could not enter one

• Rolled onto po D1000321
  • Register Arrival for PO D1000321 - received 25
  • After receiving the 25 the Material tab in the work order show that 3 are issued and 22 are on hand….odd.

No Part Line ‘Consumables’  SM Oil  9 EA  keyed a Price @ $29.99

• Rolled onto po D1000322
  • Received po

On the Material tab, I highlighted all 3 lines and RMB > Issue. 

Got warning about part # 0-243-00280 that I didn’t print screen but when I clicked ok it’s now showing that required qty on all 3 lines have been issued.

The Sales tab under the Work Task shows all lines are invoiceable. 

It also shows that part 0-2431-00280 was issued twice as mentioned above, but I don’t know why.

The base price is 0.00 for part 0-2431-00280, which was the inventory item with 0 qty on hand. cannot change the base or enter a Unit Sales Price.  Why?

I cannot modify Sales Price on Invoice Preview either.

icon

Best answer by anmise 3 May 2021, 13:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7

I have attached document including prints screens.  Why can’t I update the Sale Price on the Invoice Preview?

Work Order 363

Task # 1820

Added 2 material req lines which have costs associated.  There is qty on hand for both of these items.

• Part 306454 - Link NQ  10 EA
  • Part 306243 - Rod HRQ  10 EA

Created a Purchase req 13246

Part line – 0-2431-00280 Hose 25 EA – No Price & I could not enter one

• Rolled onto po D1000321
  • Register Arrival for PO D1000321 - received 25
  • After receiving the 25 the Material tab in the work order show that 3 are issued and 22 are on hand….odd.

No Part Line ‘Consumables’  SM Oil  9 EA  keyed a Price @ $29.99

• Rolled onto po D1000322
  • Received po

On the Material tab, I highlighted all 3 lines and RMB > Issue. 

Got warning about part # 0-243-00280 that I didn’t print screen but when I clicked ok it’s now showing that required qty on all 3 lines have been issued.

The Sales tab under the Work Task shows all lines are invoiceable. 

It also shows that part 0-2431-00280 was issued twice as mentioned above, but I don’t know why.

The base price is 0.00 for part 0-2431-00280, which was the inventory item with 0 qty on hand. cannot change the base or enter a Unit Sales Price.  Why?

I cannot modify Sales Price on Invoice Preview either.

You should be able to change the Unit Sales Price/Curr on the Work Task Sales tab.

As well as the Sales Price on the Invoice preview.

Are you getting any errors? Is it just read only? It could be that the field has been set to read only in the profile. Can you edit it for any other sales lines (on any other work task or invoice preview)?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Good morning

Both of your suggestions look like the field should be updateable, (they are black, not grey) but when I click in the field and try and type something the system chimes.

Thanks

Userlevel 7

Good morning

Both of your suggestions look like the field should be updateable, (they are black, not grey) but when I click in the field and try and type something the system chimes.

Thanks

If you RMB on the line and select Properties, can you check if anything has been set as ‘Read Only’?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

No, nothing is read only. 

Userlevel 7

No, nothing is read only. 

Ah, it’s because you have a markup, which makes the price cost-based. If you remove the markup, you will be able to change it. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

the markup won’t keep my change.  As soon as I tab off the field, it changes back to 8.

Userlevel 7

the markup won’t keep my change.  As soon as I tab off the field, it changes back to 8.

Can you change it on the invoice preview?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Yes, I was able to update the Sales Price on the Invoice preview window.   I changed the Markup % to 0 and then updated the Sales Price and saved.  then I changed the Markup back to 8%, which seems to be irrelevant because the Cost is still 0.