Question

Apps 9 Purchase order - blanket/call off orders

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

We are looking to implement the ability to raise a large purchase order, which will then have call-off purchase order lines when we would like to take delivery of product.

I have been approached with some good customisation ideas but I don’t want to overlook any standard IFS functionality? 

Is there another way to achieve this in IFS currently?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Have a “made up/never to be bought” part number as the first line of the PO?  If the part is never bought the PO will always be open so you can keep adding lines as required.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Have a “made up/never to be bought” part number as the first line of the PO?  If the part is never bought the PO will always be open so you can keep adding lines as required.  

@PRODQ, is this step after the Blank PO is activated from the Supplier Agreement window. I am just trying to learn how the POs are being released from a Blanket PO. Please advise

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I’d not picked up the fact you were using Supplier Schedule functionality.  Your question just referred to calling off against a PO.  

It’s some time ago now and using IFS2003 but when we used supplier schedule we added the "madeup” part after the first schedule had been processed.