Question

Purchase order released without Auth

• 21 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 56 replies

How can we apply authorization routing retroactively for POs which have already been approved. example if our rule was disabled by mistake when the PO was released? No routing steps show up in order to reject the order.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @mmoss ,

Have you tried opening the purchase order then in the header doing RMB and choosing Fetch Authorization Rule.  This should assign a approval routing to the purchase order.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

This is not available after a PO is released

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @mmoss ,

The screenshots below are from our IFS Application 10 Update 15 environment using IEE.  The first screenshot shows the PO in Released state and no authorization on the PO.  The next is selecting the fetched authorization rule and last is the authorization rule added to the PO.  i verified I can do the same using Aurena interface but I didn’t screenshot it.

its possible there is a setting in our site or company setup that allows us to update the PO after its released its been a long while since we set our system.  We do allow changes to a PO with a change order.  If you require a change order to update a released PO you’d have to do the steps in the change order the release and update PO.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

I think this is the checkbox that needs enabling if you want ot be able to manually fetch the Authorization rule.

Kind regards

Deb