Solved

Internal order transit issue

• 12 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts ,

When I'm receiving Inter-site purchase order , I got below error ? Do you have any idea to fix it ?

icon

Best answer by Manoj Balasooriya 12 October 2021, 11:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@XitThejaG  Yes that is it. Do you have enough quantity from the respective part there? If not somebody got to deliver parts to it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@XitThejaG Please check if you have enough parts in Internal Order Transit to receive. This could probably happen because the Parts in Internal Order Transit have already been received by a different Purchase Order. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @XitThejaG , have you delivered the customer order from the supply site?

No

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

@XitThejaG You have to deliver the customer order first. Then goods will be in the transit. Then you can receive the purchase order in the demand site.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @XitThejaG , have you delivered the customer order from the supply site?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@XitThejaG Please check if you have enough parts in Internal Order Transit to receive. This could probably happen because the Parts in Internal Order Transit have already been received by a different Purchase Order. 

@ShadowWizard , which windows can I check the part availability in internal order transit ?

@ShadowWizard , Is it Inventory part in internal Order Transit window ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@XitThejaG  Yes that is it. Do you have enough quantity from the respective part there? If not somebody got to deliver parts to it.

@ShadowWizard Actually . It doesn't have parts . Thank u for your support 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@XitThejaG You have to deliver the customer order first. Then goods will be in the transit. Then you can receive the purchase order in the demand site.

@Manoj Balasooriya Thank you so much

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@ShadowWizard , which windows can I check the part availability in internal order transit ?