Solved

Inter-site orders basic data set up.

• 18 December 2019
  • 16 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to setup the basic data to run a Intersite flow. In customer’s scenario, he starts with a Purchase Order and then an automatic customer order will be created. All these involves Internal suppliers and Internal customers. what basic data should be there prior running a flow like this.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by MR10 19 December 2019, 09:39

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi Shanuka,

You just need to have 2 sites and site 01 has to be defined as internal customer while site 02 to be defined as internal supplier. Once you define the internal customer you can connect site 01 to that internal customer via Customer > Order > Misc. Customer Info > Internal customer info. As same, you can connect site 02 to internal supplier via Supplier > Purchase > Misc. Supplier info. > Internal supplier info.

Additionally, you have to define the mandatory message classes (ORDERS, ORDRSP, ORDCHG) in both supplier/ customer > Message setup tab. This setup enables the inter-site flow between those two sites and your scenario can be started by raising a new  purchase order in site 01 for the internal supplier.

Hope this helps you. Please contact me if additional information needed. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

And you need to set up the parts as well in both sites. If we take an inventory part as an example you need to create it in both sites and for the inventory part you need to have a purchase part in the demand site and a sales part connected in the supply site. Further you need to create a Supplier for Purchase part record in the demand site for the internal supplier.

And you can find additional settings for automatic customer order approval in Site window/Sales and Procurement/Message Defaults tab in App10 (Inter-site defaults tab in App9). 

You can handle the Internal Purchase order and the internal customer order from ‘Supply Chain order analysis’ window (RMB on internal PO line>Supply Chain Order analysis).

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

And you need to set up the parts as well in both sites. If we take an inventory part as an example you need to create it in both sites and for the inventory part you need to have a purchase part in the demand site and a sales part connected in the supply site. Further you need to create a Supplier for Purchase part record in the demand site for the internal supplier.

And you can find additional settings for automatic customer order approval in Site window/Sales and Procurement/Message Defaults tab in App10 (Inter-site defaults tab in App9). 

You can handle the Internal Purchase order and the internal customer order from ‘Supply Chain order analysis’ window (RMB on internal PO line>Supply Chain Order analysis).

Yes. very true, you need to setup the inventory, sales, purchase part records and supplier for purchase part record too as Manoj mentioned above. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

This document might be helpful for inter-site setup.

Badge +3

Hello Team,

How to include the transport charges in to part cast in the receiving end during Inter-site stock transfer.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Very good document related intersite setup but I have one question.

Related company setup it sais 

“For each company, Association No must be identical to the Company ID.”

Is this correct?

For other purposes we need to have the correct association no set on the company.

Thanks in advance

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@MR10, very useful document thanks. :pray:

Noticed that the following part has not been filled. Would be grateful if you can please share that part as well, if you have it. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@EnzoFerrari Would be really appreciated indeed ;-), but I have the difficulty that I’m not the author of this document. Not able to add this because it is not my area of expertise

Maybe raise a new topic for this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi.

Did anyone find some documentation on intercompany invoice flow?

BR Kristian

Badge +1

Very good document related intersite setup

Badge +1

Very good document related intersite setup 

watch movies

9apps download

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

This document is very helpful, but I need some further assistance in this scenario:

An external customer places an order at the demand site A, the demand site orders the part at the supply site B. The supply site B delivers then directly to the external customer (not via site A).

Can someone help with this scenario?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi , really good document for the basic set up of the Inter-site Orders but how do I set up the inter-site flow to allow dispatch advice and receiving advices to go to internal sites ?

I see online that there is an order code 4 for Internal Transit but I cannot see this in my list of values I can only see order code 1 & 6 ??  

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

The linked document was published just over 5 years ago, and as stated in earlier posts, is missing details of the “INTER-COMPANY INVOICE FLOW” stating “Details to be added”.

Is there a newer/updated version of this document available which includes that missing detail?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

The linked document was published just over 5 years ago, and as stated in earlier posts, is missing details of the “INTER-COMPANY INVOICE FLOW” stating “Details to be added”.

Is there a newer/updated version of this document available which includes that missing detail?

Dear All,

Same question!!

Is there any updated document regarding the “INTER-COMPANY INVOICE FLOW”

Regards

Naadira

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@MR10, very useful document thanks. :pray:

Noticed that the following part has not been filled. Would be grateful if you can please share that part as well, if you have it. 

Dear Asela,

Were you able to find any updated document or any updated process flow, I’ve been doing testing but no luck.

Regards

Naadira