Solved

Inter-site flow

• 10 October 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts ,

I am trying to re-create inter-site flow in non- production environment using existing data . However , it behaves strange as per below screen print . Other existing data too in different manner . Is this due to the issues in routine rules of inter-site set up ?

Screen print of tested record

Screen print of existing record

icon

Best answer by Manoj Balasooriya 10 October 2021, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@XitThejaG I see that your test flow has directly created and processed the incoming CO. Are you trying to create 2 Incoming COs (instead of one) awaiting approval out of a PO just like in the Production example? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@EnzoFerrari ,

Is the test flow correctly worked? I processed incoming Customer order as you explained. Actually I do not want to create 2 incoming orders I just want to process test flow and close it .

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@XitThejaG your Supply Chain PO Analysis looks ok to me in terms of Demand / Supply Codes. :) I just ignored the Production example since you said its not what you intended.

However, its hard to comment on the overall setup by looking at that screenshot only, you know. But you said that you managed to send the PO and approved the incoming CO, right? So far,  that’s a green light to me. 

Let’s try to proceed with the rest of the flow till the CO / PO closure (if there are dispatch advices involved, with that as well) and see if you don’t run into an error? Is it that you are trying to investigate a specific scenario within intersite or just the general flow? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@EnzoFerrari , Thanks a lot . I do not have any error message and just run the general flow 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

The document attached in the best answer for below question will help you with the inter-site data set up and the inter-site flow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@XitThejaG awesome, then I think you’re all set. I would normally suggest to check if the PO is created automatically (when there’s an external CO involved) and if you can send / receive messages site to site, and if those steps are covered without a problem, can generally comment that you did the correct setup :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thank you @EnzoFerrari  and @Manoj Balasooriya