Solved

ifsapp.purchase_order_line_part_api.Get_Greatest_Receipt_Date() function

• 4 August 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi all,

Can anyone access the function body of ifsapp.purchase_order_line_part_api.Get_Greatest_Receipt_Date() and send the details to me? The function generates the earliest possible receipt date but I don’t know the logic so want to see the function body to understand it. 

Thanks a lot.

icon

Best answer by Chamika Dilhani 4 August 2021, 06:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi,

This is the Function available in APP10.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi,

The function is same in the APP9 as well. No difference.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@Chamika Dilhani , thanks for your quick reply. I checked the body and found our date goes to another function ifsapp.Purchase_Order_Line_Part_API.get_possible_receipt_date(), could you please send the body to me if possible?

Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi,

Please find below.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi,

This is how the Purchase_Order_Line_API.Get_Possible_Receipt_Date looks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@Chamika Dilhani ,thank you very much. The function body answered my question. But I think this a bug for IFS, if we have inter-company business the planned receipt date will be calculated based on manufacturing site’s calendar and manufacturing Leadtime maintained by buying site; but when calculating the latest order date IFS just uses purchase lead-time in buying site, so the latest order date looks not reasonable.

Anyway I understand the logic now, and thank you very much for your great support. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @eric.sun ,

You are welcome.If you feel there is a bug, kindly create a ticker and report it to IFS . We can further investigate on this.