Solved

Auto Order Processing Report

• 20 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi All, 

We are looking to create a report that shows what Purchase Orders were created manually and which purchase orders were created using Automatic Order Processing. I’ve been doing some digging in IFS for any fields that would show me something different for the Auto order processing and I can’t find anything. Has anyone written a report to show when Auto PO’s are created? 

icon

Best answer by RigsIrosh 25 January 2023, 18:18

View original

2 replies

Badge

I just want to say that you're trying to create a report in IFS (Industrial Financial System) that separates purchase orders created manually from those created using Automatic Order Processing. One way to accomplish this could be to check for a specific field or flag in the purchase order data that indicates whether the purchase order was created manually or automatically.

Another option is to look for other information that can indicate if the PO is manual or automatic. For example, you could try searching for a specific user or system account that is associated with manual or automatic purchase orders. Or you could check for the presence of certain fields or data points that are specific to manual or automatic purchase orders.

It is also possible that the information you need is not stored in the purchase order data itself, but rather in another system or log that is connected to IFS. In that case, you would need to check those external systems for the information you need.

Lastly, it is possible that the information you need is not available in IFS, in that case, you would need to check with the IFS support team or look for third party solutions that can help you with this.

It is worth noting that the approach you choose will depend on the version of IFS you are using and the data that is available in your system. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Wouldn’t the field ‘Order Proc Type’ in PO lines will differentiate this. 

This exist in the PO line level but not in the PO header (but there is requirement that each PO line connected to same PO header should have the same Order Proc Type ID