Question

Inventory Ageing Report

• 29 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi all,

One of my customers has asked for an inventory ageing report. Can anybody tell me what are the things that needs to be taken care before asking for further details from the customer. I mean can anybody tell me the pre requisites that needs to be there or may be the basic setup in the system??

Like what valuation methods are possible or whether it is possible for serial and lot batch items?? 

What possible configuration can be done about this?

Any help is appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I'm not sure my reply could be very helpful. 
However, I'd like to share my idea for your first approach.

Maybe following windows could be interesting:
- Warehouse Management\Financial Control\Analysis\Inventory Turnover Rate per Period
  (See Solution 48741: "Finally, the Turnover Rate is simply the Issued Value divided by the Average Inventory Value.")
- Warehouse Management\Quantity in Stock\Analysis\Average Issues/Receipts per Period 

All these information is based on data shown in
Inventory -> Quantity In Stock -> Analysis -> On Hand Develop per Period
These data are updated by 
Warehouse Management\Transaction History\Aggregate Inventory Transactions per Period

Regarding serial and lot batch items have a short look on
- Part Master Data\Master Part\Part/Lot Tracking\Part Serial History
- Part Master Data\Master Part\Part/Lot Tracking\Lot Batch History

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Here you can see which valuation methods are available for serial and lot/batch items.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thanks @Thomas Isensee  and @fabioventuruzzo for your help but i want specifically the details regarding the Inventory Aging report. What possible configuration is required to fetch the details as required?