Solved

Why can't we 'Issue' Material on Work Order

• 25 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We have two scenario’s where we cannot ‘issue’ a material line on work order.  The WO Task and the Material status are both released and if I create a new Material order for the same item, task and site, I can release and issue the newly created Material order.  

Hoping someone might have come across this already and can help. 

Thanks

Shelley

icon

Best answer by JerryB 30 March 2021, 11:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hey Shelley,

Could you be a little more explicit and maybe screenshots?  I’m thinking we’re missing a few details.

Jb

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Sure,  I’ve attached a document that contains a few print screens.  Please let me know what other information you may need to help troubleshoot this issue. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I really don’t know...has this flow worked before in this instance?  Was something done in an usual order?  Was something changed during the material purchasing flow?  Is this PROD?  If so, have you tried the same flow in the latest TEST environment?  I can try to get on a call a look at it if you want, but nothing jumps right out at me.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,  

Yes, this has worked in the past and I can create a new material request on the same task for the same product and when I RMB I can issue so it seems as though there is something wrong with the specific material req.  I have a fresh clone of production so both scenarios are in TEST.  If you have time for a call, I’m available most of the day.  I have a 30 call scheduled @12:30 Atlantic time

thanks Shelley

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

We did get on a call and this ended up being an issue where the ‘Create Purchase Requisition Line’ functionality was used on two orders...on one line a new line was added and issued and there was some kind of confusion on the other line where it was released but not received.  I recommended these be resolved by cancelling the lines.