Question

Lobby issue - Traversing the object structure and using URL's

• 31 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Version = APPS10 UPD9

Hi All, Trying to resolve a query and subsequent navigation issue within the lobby data source & element.

We currently have a query that gets the object structure in a tree format based on the combination of Belongs to Site and Belongs to object ID (Both Variables). We then use the navigation section of the element to basically redirect the page back to itself appending the page variables to the URL which applies the filters and allows the users to step down in the structure. 

When this is the head site and object ID’s i have no issue but as we move down the object tree the site changes as we need the controls in the data scheme and the issue appears as the Belongs to Site does not correspond with the belong to Object ID and we cannot view any data, as a note buy manually updating the page filter to the new site it works fine but i would prefer that the user does not have to do this. As we click the element to move to the next level this should follow.

As a note, the data source query works, but the conflict happens with being able to change page filters and URL.

Any help would be great the Data source query and Navigation URL are below..

View 

&AO.EQUIPMENT_OBJECT_UIV

Condition

MCH_CODE LIKE '%' START WITH NVL(SUP_CONTRACT,CONTRACT) = '$SITE$' AND (CASE WHEN NVL(LENGTH('$SUP_OBJECT_ID$'),0) = 0 THEN  NVL(SUP_MCH_CODE,'NONE') ELSE MCH_CODE END ) = NVL('$SUP_OBJECT_ID$','NONE') CONNECT BY PRIOR MCH_CODE = SUP_MCH_CODE AND PRIOR CONTRACT = SUP_CONTRACT AND LEVEL IN (1,2)

URL Example (Modified base URL for security)

ifswin:Ifs.Fnd.CompositePageRenderer.PageContainer?page_id=a23i3f2b-5v9e-4595-avc9-b2098ebc3b9a&&SITE=$SITE$&&OPERATIONAL_STATUS=$OPERATIONAL_STATUS$&&OBJECT_LEVEL=$OBJECT_LEVEL$&&CATEGORY=$CATEGORY$&&OBJECT_TYPE=$OBJECT_TYPE$&&CRITICALITY=$CRITICALITY$&&PROCESS_CLASS=$PROCESS_CLASS$&&GROUP=$GROUP$&&OBJECT_ID=$OBJECT_ID$&&SUP_OBJECT_ID=$SUP_OBJECT_ID$&&DAYS=$DAYS$&&PERIOD=$PERIOD$

Cheers

James

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, If I understood your issue correctly, struggle is in the lobby element setup with navigating to the window according to the data which are getting fetched. If so please refer this community post, it will be helpful.

- Nalaka - 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Nalaka Samarasinghe, Thanks for the advice, i tried this but only found it worked if i used SUP_CONTRACT into the SITE Parameter.. so \\SITE=$SUP_CONTRACT$.

So this works for Traversing down in the Structure so Parent to Child, but does not work to go back up ie Child to Parent..

Cheers

James