Solved

Apps8 Planned Date not a valid working day

• 14 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Community, I have a work order that is failing to close out due to this error: The Planned Date is not a valid working day according to the Calendar specified for Revision 2 of PM Action...

The Planned Date is May 25, which is Memorial Day, but I can’t change it. And I’m not sure why the Maintenance Plan would have planned it for that day in the first place. In any case, thoughts on how to get around this?

icon

Best answer by eqbstal 15 May 2020, 14:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

jenotto,

Wild guess but I think that the timeline was like this, calendar prepared, pm work order prepared, May 25 excluded from the calendar (the one that is connected to the PM) and hence error is popping up. It is a wild guess and not checked.

What happens if you include May 25th temporarily as a working day, change it on the work order and next exclude it again as a non working day?

Steve

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Steve, thanks for your reply. After some more research and messing around in DEV I think you’re just about right.

The first version of the PM Action had no calendar applied, so the Maintenance Plan included the holiday. Then the user created Revision 2 and added the calendar and the Maintenance Plan didn’t recalculate (but it did in DEV, maybe an order-of-events thing). I’ve asked them to remove the calendar to see if I can Re-execute the failed job and get it to logout.

If that doesn’t work I’ll try messing around with the calendar.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi

I’m struggling with the same issue but in IFS10.

I’d like to know where the Planned Date comes from, i can’t find any reasonable answer.

Planned Start on Work Task is a working day from calendar set on PM Action.

Also Due Date on PM Action → Maintenance Plan is working day as well.

Could you help to solve the mystery?

/Wiktor

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Wiktor,

Please go through the below steps.  

• Navigate to the “PM Action” window and search the PM NO 47477
  • Zoom the Calendar ID
  • Change the End Date to a 2024 January working day. Example 1/3/2024
  • Generate the calendar. This will take some time and encourage to do the generation of the calendar during non-peak hour.
  • And try again.

Hopefully the above steps will help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Yohan