Solved

Inherit measurement value to Serial Object in IFS 10 UPD7

• 22 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

We are using IFS 10 UPD7 wherein the Inherit Measurement functionality is not available.

Since there are some serial objects which are being moved between equipment's and running hours of the serial object is tracked for maintenance, repair and replacement, it is needed to auto update the measurement readings from the parent object. 

Would like to know is there any patch available to get this functionality in IFS 10 UPD7 version.

Thanks in advance,

Siva Ganesh M

icon

Best answer by Mayura Wasantha 22 March 2022, 10:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Mayura Wasantha,

Do you have any documentation on this (so both 22R2 and Oil and Gas extension)?

Can you confirm it is indeed paret of the 22R2?

I am working for a custome who will implement IFS10 from IFS7.5 and they currently have a modification on this topic.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Hi did you mean “part’ (paret) of the 22R2 😀?  Yes it is a part of 22R2. I’m sorry, I don’t have any sharable material right now. It will be available soon in academy lessons. Anyway, I can answer you if you have any specific questions around it. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Mayura Wasantha,

Do you have any documentation on this (so both 22R2 and Oil and Gas extension)?

Can you confirm it is indeed paret of the 22R2?

I am working for a custome who will implement IFS10 from IFS7.5 and they currently have a modification on this topic.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Thanks for the quick response Maura Wasantha. 

Regards,

Siva Ganesh M

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi,

I’m sorry, the measurement Inheritance functionality is NOT available in APP10 core. Right now it is only available in Oil & GAs extension. This will be part of IFS Cloud 22R2 (coming release).

Regards

Mayura