Solved

How Can i import or Export a Page of Aurena ?

• 8 September 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

How i can Export or import a Aurena Page for example  a Business Opp Page, how can i import that page to Another Enviroment ?

Thank You 

icon

Best answer by Nimesh Kasun 9 September 2021, 18:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @HumbertoFloresD ,

Please try this documentation:

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/450_configuration_lifecycle_management/100_Import_export.htm

Or this:

/Nimesh

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

What does it mean, to you, do “export a page”? Is it what @Nimesh Kasun mentions above? If it is, great! If not, you need to elaborate a bit on what you are trying to do.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Mathias , My question is about that , i have business lead page, in an enviroment, and i want export this page a  another enviroment….. for example from test to prod.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Do you mean you want to export all the data that you can see in the page? If so, I think you can export it using that Excel export feature, but that we don’t have a way to import the data in a similar way today. For that you need to use tools like IFS Data Migration or Smart Data Tool (sorry, I don’t have more information about those tools).

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thank you Mathias but i mean, export a page withou data like an object,  import the page bus lead and export in another enviroment it is posible?  i want do tha because in Dev, the page Works , but in the test Enviroment not works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

You cannot do that. What you do is to deploy the same source code for the page (both client and projection files) to the environments where you want to have it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Ok  Mathias i Agree, but you can showme , how i do that ? or some documentation about his point

thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Sorry, explaining Aurena development in a post here is not fruitful I think, and I would not have time to do so. I am sure the technical documentation mentions how to work with that:

https://docs.ifs.com/

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @HumbertoFloresD,

As Mathias mentioned, you can find all technical aspects from the provided link by him.

You can refer to below document and you may have created the projection and client file like described in the document. 

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/foundation1/050_development/022_user_interface/030_aurena_dev/100_how_to_develop_aurena_pages/020_create_a_simple_aurena_page/

You have to deploy these created files to the required environment you need.

/Nimesh 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
In Aurena, Configuration will be imported and exported using Application Configuration Packages.
  1. Configurations will be added to ACPs in IFS Cloud (Page Configurations, Projection Configurations etc.).
  2. Importing/Exporting related admin functionalities can be done using IFS Cloud Solution Manager.
  3. The ZIP file can be used to import the configurations
  4. After importing and publishing the ACP, transported Configurations will be available in the Destination Production Environment).

@HumbertoFloresD , Hope this is what you wanted to achieve.