Solved

Person - Warehouse - Node issue.

• 26 May 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

We have an SV from a node node1.
The warehouse WH1 is having primary node node1 only.

The technician attending the SV request is from some other node node2.

When the technician tries to access some products in this warehouse WH1, he gets an error message saying
"The warehouse is not found in the database"

NOTE: 
The warehouse has node1 (primary) and node2 associated in warehouse module > node tab
The technician has node1 and node2 (primary) associated in employee security > node security tab

The technician is having default node as WH1 only.

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 26 May 2023, 17:23

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank you So much, @Phil Seifert  for your help.

It resolves my request. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Chris,

When I added the agent via the warehouse module, this also sets up the security as you show in your screen.  It is the same thing but two different views.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Would you need to add WH1 to warehouse security of the visiting engineer, in the Employee security settings?  We always do that for any visiting engineer that needs access to another area stock...

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

HI Firdosh,

Did you add the engineer as a person on the warehouse itself?

Warehouse persons

Warehouse node

When I logged a service order against a customer in Node 1 but assigned the agent who is in Node 2 but also has Node 1 in his permissions, I was able to see the inventory of the warehouse which was assigned to both nodes and pick a product from that warehouse for a material demand:

Agent Phil-Eng-03 is node Phil-Node-2 but also has permission for EU-Service.

Material demand is sourced from Phil-Main which is in EU-Service Node but warehouse also liked to Phil-Node-2.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Reid Gilbert ,

Yes, an error is from service order module.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That screenshot looks like an Alliance validation window to me...so what module are you in when you are getting the error message?  Is this from the Service Order module in Alliance?
Thanks,
Reid

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The value of the warehouse was not found in the database.

Scenario:

Warehouse is Node 1 Primary but also had Node 2

Service Tech 1 is Node 2 Primary but also has Node 1

Suggest you log a ticket for this to be reviewed as on the surface, this looks like it should work.  Have you tried this without using Mobile (exclude from mobile).  Maybe it is possible mobile is only reacting on the primary node assignments thus they are mutually excluded.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello @Reid Gilbert ,

Thank you for your reply.

I have attached the screenshot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi Firdosh,
Can you add a screenshot of the error message?  Does it say Transaction Failed at the top of it?  (just trying to pinpoint whether it’s a mobile validation message or if it’s happening on the Alliance side during processing of the mobile API).
Thanks,
Reid